The Computational Biology Group belongs to the Computer Science Department of the University of Torino.
It develops computational methods for analyzing data from high throughput genomics and chemical projects by leveraging techniques from Machine Learning, Data Mining, and Graph Theory.
Currently, we are especially interested in:
- the analysis of gene expression data from microarray experiments
- the analysis of DNA promoter sequences
- the reverse engineering of gene regulatory networks
- the study of peptide-based drugs
- the reorganization the Gene Ontology